Wednesday, January 9, 2008

First Day January 9th

Hey Class!!
My name is Mandie Stewart. I was born and raised in the tiny town of Simpsonville, SC. I transfered to Clemson my Sophmore year after playing volleyball at Anderson University. I left the university because of their views and how horrible the volleyball program was. I am so ready to graduate and start teaching, I love little children and I can't wait to try and have an impact on their lives. I am extremely outgoing and say how I feel, but I feel that this class will be a little challenging for me because I have a difficult time expressing myself in writing or saying what needs to be said. My email is astewa3@clemson.edu if you ever need to get ahold of me about homework or the group projects. Hope everyone had a great first day!!

No comments: