Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ten years from now??

As an education major, I see myself working in a classroom, married, having one child and loving every minute of it. I hope that my dream of opening a special needs day care works out. I see myself living in Louisiana, with my husband, working at a small country elementary school and helping coach volleyball at the highschool. I am not sure what will be happening in 10 years but what I listed above would be wonderful. The one thing I hope to succeed at is making a difference in someone's life including my one. I want to be a positive person and try to have a good impact on others lives.

Ten years is a long ways away, but I feel that if I keep my goals now in front of me, my head held high, and I don't let people bring me down, I will be able to succeed and have an exciting future.

No comments: