Saturday, March 29, 2008

ANYTHING

Well for the past two weeks I've been struggling with excepting the idea of my husband being in Afghanistan, not returning to Clemson next year, and preparing for a baby. I think I've done so much growing up in a few weeks that the Lord is helping me out more than I could imagine. I have the greatest support system, my family, my new family, and the best friends I've had all my life. You think oh it's like a movie and so romantic but truly its heartaching and the fact I am having to take care of so much stuff on my own and not have him there to support me or to give me guidance or atleast explain to me what bills are due when and where it is so hard. I never thought my life would be changing like this and this fast, but I still couldn't imagine it any other way. I love him and miss him with all my heart and I am just hoping that you all are praying for him as much as possible. God Bless!!

No comments: