Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cheating on a Resume

After reading the article reminds me of some of my friends in high school that cheated on little things here and there and I realized if they just cheated a little on their resume there are huge consequences. I am just blessed to have friends that turned them selves in but I don't believe I could ever cheat on a resume. I know that the Lord is watching me and knowing I could get caught should make people NOT cheat, but like they said the higher the job the more they want to impress them. I just hope people realize being yourself and staying true to your morals can make a huge difference for your life. Resume are important to show what you've done and what you are capable of, but don't lie to people they will find out the truth.

No comments: