Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mock Interviews

How to answer the toughest questions is one of the greatest articles!! I love how they handle certain questions, the way you should respond, and the amount of time needed to respond to each question. I absolutely love the random questions about what tree and what car you would be...I would have to pause and think a minute too because I would panic. I feel that this article is one of the best articles when dealing with issues in a mock interview. The second article How to Handle illegal questions is a wonderful topic. Because I am going through so much and having to face these obsticles head on I know that people will be interviewing me and asking these questions. I don't feel that answering these questions will be benefitial for anyone, but I know if I was in the situation I would definately not answer and ask them to continue with the interview. This website is wonderful and full of information on interviews, can not wait for my future job!!!

No comments: