Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Future

Well this semester would have to be one the most life changing experiences I've had ever. I am getting married in less than a week to a wonderful man, I am going to be having a child and having to deal with the military lifestyle...he is leaving very soon and I do not know what to think. I am blessed though in many ways. I have a supporting family, his and mine, loving friends willing to do what ever it takes to make me and my family okay, and an amazing fiance willing and wanting to do whatever he can to make me happy and love me for me. School is probably one of the biggest issues I am having to deal with right now. I wish that these events would be taken place after I graduate college, but the Lord has other plans and can never give someone too much they cannot handle. Ya'll just pray for me and my family...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're going to make it. Just keep your eyes on your goals, enjoy the loved ones you have in your life, and take good care of yourself.